TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please note, Paris Airport Limousines rates include all regular tolls, fuel charges, parking and gratuity. There are NO hidden charges or extra fees when you travel with us. Paris Airport Limousines is a customer focused private airport transfer company.
SERVICE AND PROCEDURE INFORMATION
Reservations: To assist in providing you quality service, we request you book your reservations at least 24 hours in advance. To book a reservations please log into www.parisairportlimousines.com and use our friendly booking solution. We restrict web reservations at 5pm (french time, GMT +2) for the next day’s travel. If you need to book a reservation after 5pm for the next day or for same day bookings, please contact us at +33 659 515 481.
No call, no show is billed 100% of the reservation rate. Vehicle will be released and reservation converted to a No call, no show for the following reasons:
1. Airport Pickups – if there is no contact from customer one hour after the plane has landed.
2. Non-Airport Pickups – if there is no contact from the customer 30 minutes after the scheduled pickup time.
Paris Airport Limousines reserves the right to re-instate any no call, no show reservation.
Cancelled reservations for notification of ZERO to 24 HOURS from scheduled pickup will be billed at 100%. Cancelled reservations with notification of more than 24 hours from the scheduled pickup will be fully reimbursed.
Reservations will be recognized as cancelled only upon the issuance of a trip cancelation notice. Please Email all cancellations to email@example.com
Modification (pick-up time or location) for any order is allowed at NO charge until 12 hours prior to pick-up.
Wait time at all PUBLIC airports is limited to ONE HOUR after flight arrival time.
Note, if the traveler is delayed more than one hours and does NOT contact the chauffeur, a timely pickup cannot be guaranteed.
If the customer has a change in flight, that information must be informed to us, so we can update your reservation, failure to do so may result in a No Show charge.
Wait time may be charged at private airports at the discretion of Paris Airport Limousines.
Luggage limitations: luggage limitations is subjected to vehicle category, please chose the right vehicle for your transfer.
Airport Greets: The driver will be waiting at the arrival gate after the custom check and will be handling a sign with the guest name.
Greeterless Greet is our complementary “worry free” customer pick up procedure: Please follow the following steps when you land at the airport:
1. Turn on your Cell Phone.
2. Locate your bags/luggage.
3. Call us (T. +33 659 515 481) if you are stuck at luggage control.
4. Enjoy your ride with us.
Guaranteed Payment: All reservations are subject to a guaranteed payment. A credit card number will be taken and will be charged 24 hours before the pick-up. Declined credit cards maybe be subject to a 50 Euros charge. Paris Airport Limousines reserves the right to waive any charges or fee’s associated with the above.
Children: In accordance with applicable local laws, children must be secured in a car seat. (car seat can be provided for FREE upon request and upon our availbility).
Lost and Found: Please make sure you take all of your personal belongings when you exit the vehicle. Paris Airport Limousines is not responsible for missing items or items left in the vehicle.
Customer Service Resolution
If your schedule pickup is delayed due to
1. Extraordinary traffic conditions related to acts of God, extreme weather, road constriction or traffic accidents resulting in a vehicle not arriving on location at or before the scheduled pickup time.
2. Flight delays or any other instance that is beyond our control resulting in a lack or short fall of vehicles required to service the existing reservations within a given time frame.
Paris Airport Limousines assumes no liability.
If your scheduled pickup is delayed due a Paris Airport Limousines error and the transportation service is performed you will be afforded a TOTAL reimbursement if we are more the 15 minutes late.
We use a Go Daddy Class 2 SSL certificate to protect your personal and credit card information. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the industry standard tool that encrypts information and keeps the data private and confidential between your PC and the servers. This technology makes it safe to transmit your credit card number over the Internet where it is securely stored in a PCI compliant way.
To verify that the certificate is in effect and your information is protected, look for the lock symbol on your internet browser, usually found in the lower left hand corner or to the right of the address line at the top.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED
Personal Information: As a rule, you do not provide personally identifiable information as a condition of browsing this Web Site. However, personal information may be collected from you in certain areas of our Web Site when you book a reservation or open an account or profile.
The personal information we may collect include, but is not limited to, your: Name Address
Credit Card Numbers
Failing to provide requested information will not inhibit your ability to browse the Web Site, but it may prevent you from being able to complete certain transactions or receive certain services from us.
HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS USED
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
1. To assist you with reserving process.
2. To conduct other transactions that you request.
3. To service your account with us and/or membership in one of our programs, respond to your questions and contact you when necessary.
4. To provide you with discounts, coupons, offers, and other information, opportunities and services that may be of interest to you.
5. To assist us in providing better products and services (for example, we may contact you by telephone, mail or email to assist us in evaluating the performance of our staff, to assess the quality of product and service received, and to help us improve our Web Site, facilities and services).
WITH WHOM THE INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you:
1. when we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our rights or property (including, without limitation, our membership program), customers or other users of our Web Site, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
2. to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
3. to our Affiliate companies for research and analytical purposes.
4. to our business partners and/or third parties, subject to confidentiality agreements as appropriate, for administrative, technical support or other business purposes as necessary to facilitate our transactions with you, analyze our data or to maintain and improve our services
5. to your frequent flyer or other rewards program provider.
6. otherwise with your consent. Paris Airport Limousines may sell or buy other businesses or entities. In such transactions, your personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that our company or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Except as explained above, we will not share any of your personal information with any third party, unless we have received your express permission to do so.
This Web Site is not directed to, and Paris Airport Limousines does not knowingly solicit personal information from, children under the age of 13. We recommend that parents actively participate in their children’s use of the Internet.
CORRECTING OR CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
We are very concerned about the accuracy of the information we collect and make efforts we deem appropriate to ensure that the information we have is accurate and up-to-date. If you wish to review, amend, correct, update or direct us to make no further use of your personally identifiable information we have collected about you online, please contact us. Please also contact us if you have any questions about privacy on our Web Site. You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attend to your request and make any necessary revisions. We reserve the right not to allow access to your information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is prohibited by law or if the rights of another individual might be violated.
We are very concerned with the security of your personally identifiable information and try to provide secure transmission of your information from your PC to our servers. For certain transactions, we use Secured Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to secure the transfer of information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Once we receive your information, we take steps that we believe are reasonably appropriate to protect its security, both internally and from outsiders, from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction, and to ensure the integrity of the data we collect. We use a combination of technological, physical, administrative and policy methods, as well as organizational controls and non-disclosure or confidentiality agreements as we deem appropriate to protect this data. If you have a user name and password for any of the features on our Web Site, you have the responsibility of keeping your password secret. You should not reveal your password to anyone. We will not ask you in an unsolicited telephone call or email for your password. In addition, you should take reasonable precautions when using a computer that is not your own or in a public setting.